Friday, August 31, 2012

Let's hear it for the boys! Hot Male Celebrity Vegetarians

Looking for the Who's Who of hot vegetarians!? Well I know I am! Scoping out the HOTTEST VEGETARIAN AWARDS handed out by PETA- I'm starting this series with the boys. (Sorry I'm in charge, and they are my favs. I promise the ladies are coming soon!)


There is something about a tattooed rebel boy like fellow v-lover Travis Barker! I might be in love!?
 In case you live under a rock, Travie ( my pet name for him) is an American musicianproducer and entrepreneur, most ounoted as the drummer for the Americanpop punk band Blink-182, as well as the alternative rock band +44, the rap rock band The Transplants, and the alternative rock band Box Car Racer. He was a frequent collaborator with the late DJ AM, and together they formed TRV$DJAM.
I think at one time he was married to some other blonde chick. We won't discuss this...




Owain Yeoman- MEOW! His credits include The NineKitchen Confidential and the HBO series, Generation Kill. He currently appears as Agent Wayne Rigsby in The Mentalist.

This one is for the boys...he's not on my team. But he sure is nice to look at!








Like a man's man? Little aggression with that quinoa salad? How about pro- UFC fighter Jake Sheilds?!



Jake is an American mixed martial artist who is currently fighting in the middleweight division of the UFC. He is the last Rumble on the Rock 175 lb (79 kg) champion. He is the first and last Elite XC Welterweight Champion. He is also the former Shooto Welterweight Champion and is the former Strikeforce Middleweight Champion.


You can bench me Jake anytime!



Who says being a vegetarian is for sensitive tree huggers? These men are successful smart and sexy vegetarians! Rock on Boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment